Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Orly Birds of a Feather - Lucky Duck

The Orly Birds of a Feather collection was one I found tucked away on a bottom shelf at my local Ulta. I thought this was odd because it's really kind of a neat collection and I like the concept. It's fun and the colors are pretty. Why they would have set it up to fail in an obscure location is beyond me. But then again, my local Ulta is sort of weird.

The first I swatched, yeah, I've been doing a lot of swatches lately rather than going for wear. I'm sorry about that. I've been putting my nails through hell and there has been a lot of breakage and problems...it just seemed more fair to you guys as the readers to give you more swatches for right now until I can reflect normal wear not nail boot camp. Of course, swatching is kind of hard on the nails, too. Regardless...do I digress or what? My head isn't in a good place this evening, I apologize.

Lucky Duck. That's the first one of this collection. It's a lovely dark mallard-y green, but not as blue. It's pretty. I was surprised I like it as much as I do because I never really jumped on that green band wagon. It's just not my favorite color.

I had a lot of lighting problems, I apologize, but I think this is pretty true to it.

The label shot. I don't know if those are helpful?

One last shot for the road. This is two coats, no top coat. Note the lovely shine! These applied just like Orly's should, creamy and easily with nice coverage. Typical good Orly formula.

What you think? You feeling lucky, ducky?

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment