Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BB Couture - Sinfully Polished, the Women's Collection - Gluttony

Gluttony....I got nothing. I don't know why they chose this name for this polish. All of the ones I've reviewed up to now have all made sense to me on some level but this one does not. This is the lovely pinky purple of spring flowers...

OK, in this swatch it's more bluey-purple, but does it make you think of Gluttony? Doesn't me so we'll just decide that doesn't matter!

OK, here's the pinky side. This is one of those colors from my crayons that was worn down to the nub. I love these kinds of colors.

This one has the added benefit of having silver lovely sparkly that looks like dew drops. I don't know if I successfully captured that or not.

You can see a hint of it here....

Ahhh, the trusty bottle shot FTW. This silvery goodness comes across much better on the nail than I am able to capture it. It has a hint of shimmer to it.

Something a little different. I was trying to show what a changer this is. It's not a duochrome, not by any stretch, but it does appear to be different things in different lights. Pink, purple...it's purple, but it's muted a little.


Last shot.

It's pretty, isn't it? It makes me think of Easter eggs.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment