Sunday, November 27, 2011

BB Couture - Sinfully Polished, the Women's Collection - Greed

Greed. Greed is good.
Well...the polish is. The action of greed is not.

Greed is a wonderfully understated light mocha color. There is some depth here, though it is pretty much a cream. I was surprised at how much I did like this. If you read this blog at all regularly, you will know I'm not much of a beige person. It's just so....beige. However, I wouldn't call this beige. I would call it mocha. I dub thee! MOCHA!

See? Darker than beige. It has a sort of melted light chocolate feel to it, it looks liquid.

Regard the perfect cuticles...good formula, that's what does that. Love BB Couture's formula.

I guess this is actually a putty. I think cafe-au-lait sounds better though, don't you? This is prettier than putty. It's richer...


Very wearable. Not edgy, really, but pretty and creamy and neutral. Suitable for any office. I think though, this has just enough grey in it that it might not work on everyone. It looks good on me, but I'm paper white, so most things will at least work.

I like it. It's not probably the first thing I'm going to grab, but it might be the first thing I grab for an interview or something like that.

Happy Talons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment