Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Orly Birds of a Feather - Nite Owl

Nite Owl...I picked it up. I put it down. I picked it up again. Put it down again. Finally...when I decided I would order the collection a lot cheaper than retail, I picked it up. So glad I picked it up. It doesn't look the best on me, others in this collection look better. I'm so creamy white that beiges tend to wash out on me, but I love it anyways. It's unique and pretty and sparkly!

 I have swatches that show it better, but look at the bottle in this shot! OOOO! Sparkly silver yumminess!

This is a nice creamy lovely beige neutral with a kick. That silver sparkle just sets this apart. It's not boring or plain, it's stunning and I love it. This is one of my favorites of this collection. It does remind me of an owl's wing, actually, the brown with the white spots...one of the cool things about this polish is that the silver sparkles distribute nicely throughout and you don't have any mess. It's so micro and so well distributed and so dense that it's everywhere.

Meh. I have definitely done better swatches. Let's try that again.


Oooo. That's what I'm talkin' about. See all that? And the shine? So pretty. So wearable! You could pair this with a staid interview suit and be showing a little personality without looking too daring or weird but this will also go just great with jeans and a sweater. Love.

 I just love this! It's not exciting but it is unexpected. Good stuff. It went on like the others: really nice formula, easy to control, good brush...typical Orly stuff. It's nice when a brand can be so consistently dependable. I can't think of a single Orly I've ever had that's been bad.

I hope you love it as much as I do!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment