Saturday, November 19, 2011

BB Couture - Sinfully Polished, The Men's Collection - Indulgent

I have no idea what color I would think of for Indulgence. I have no idea what that should look like so when you see BB Couture's color manifestation of it...well, in my case anyways, I don't care what you call it, as long as I get to wear it.

This is a beautiful aubergine but the thing that was so hard to get to come across was the pearly quality of this. It doesn't want to translate on the picture. I guess, that's OK as long as I get to wear it!

I have another bottle shot, slightly different lighting.

Maybe if you click this and make it bigger you can see the hint of the pearl quality. This is not a straight cream, I think you can see that much? I hope you can. It's hard for me to tell sometimes because I know what it looks like in real life.

This is a great purple. It's dark, it's moody, it's strong. It's not quite amethyst, it has more depth.

In a desperately sad attempt to show the pearliness, I took this angled bottle shot. You can kind of see some shimmer there. Blue, pink, red...this really would like to have a flash to it but it doesn't quite. It's restrained.

Love love love love love...I'm like that tree in the Last Unicorn. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!!! This is sort of the color of Schmendrick's hat, I suppose....


It's so complex...this whole collection is complex. I don't think I have any other purples quite like this and I have a lot of purples. Purple is one of my favorite colors so I am drawn to it. This is one of the greats!

One last attempt at the pearly. Doesn't quite work, does it. I wish I could figure out how to get some of these accurately. I try angles, lighting...There has to be a way.

The formula was great, this is one of the more dependable labels that way. Great application and normally great wear. I only swatched these so I can't speak on that from experience on these particular colors, but in general BB Coutures wear quite well.

I hope you like it! Feel free to Indulge!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment