Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BB Couture - Sinfully Polished, the Women's Collection - Anger

Anger. Know how you get so angry everything just turns color? You're practically homicidal at that point. That's kind of this color. It's a purple with a dusty feel with silver mini micro shimmer to add to the iciness.


This is a very blue purple, obviously, and the shimmer is so dense that it's easily visible even in this not very close up shot, both in the bottle and on the nail. I love that micro shimmer, it lends a subtle sparkly and doesn't get all over you when you remove it!

The little collection label. Plus, check out that shimmer in there. See how dense that is? That's how BB Coutures usually are with that micro silvery yummy. Here it looks tealy-blue. That was my initial response to this polish was blue, but it's a changer. In different lighting you will see different aspects.

Very blue purple here, as you can tell. You can still see hints of the shimmer, too.

Gorgeous cuticles! What does that mean? Great formula, of course.

This is a nicely pigmented polish. Lots of color, super saturated, but still very do-able in the office, I think. Keep in mind we kind of get away with a lot at my work, but I think you could still easily do this.

 And another lovely glimpse of shimmer! Also, this is just a swatch so there is no top coat here. That shine is all in the polish. BB Couture says you can wear it alone. I never do just because my nails tend to be a bit of a peeling brittle mess. I want that extra bunch of paint and strengthener on there to keep them together, but if you have nice strong nails you may be able to wear these as they are. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has and what they thought.

Happy Talons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment