Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge L'Oiseau de Feu - Poco a Poco

The next color in the Rescue Beauty Lounge L'Oiseau de Feu collection is Poco a Poco. It's a dusty rose pink with an amazing dark pink flash on it. It's stunning. It was also really hard to photograph!


Here you can see the base color. It's really pretty but when you catch the flash on top, it's amazing. You can see a touch of it on the pinky there.



You can see here how it has changed from the initial picture. This one is a bit of a chameleon. It's really pretty. I am not sure it's the best color ON me...but I love it.


I tried to get a bottle shot that showed the flash, I think this one does...


You can see that in there...is that red? I think it's just a really vibrant pink. It does translate nicely on the nail but I could not get it to show. I have a blurry one that if you look hard and cross your eyes you can maybe see a hint:

I think you can see some traces...

This is a lovely color. If you like this look at all, it's well worth checking out. This would be a two coater, maybe three, depending.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment