Monday, September 5, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge L'Oiseau de Feu - Piu Mosso

Piu Mosso takes the flash of Poco a Poco and uses it to transition into the last of the collection, Fortissimo. Piu Mosso is a gorgeous dark burgundy brown with a wonderful flash on top. It was also difficult to photograph, but I think I got the idea.
You can't really see the bronzey kind of flash here, maybe a little. Also, this shows a little darker than it is in actuality. This definitely has color and it's beautiful. I think it may well be my favorite of the group.
Oops. Pardon the fingie prints on the bottle. If you look at the middle finger here, that is pretty close to the real color. Maybe if you enlarge this, you can see better.

I took quite a few pics of this because it was so pretty, I really wanted to show it off.

Ahhh! Here we go! This is really the color, what you see in the bottle here. Isn't that pretty? It's unique. I don't think I have anything like this. The whole collection is completely unique, actually. Wow, I did a bad paint job here, didn't I?
See the shimmer there? Gorgeous! I really love this. I'm not quite ready to go this dark yet, but it's coming. This is dark, it's chocolatey...yummy!

Just one more in the collection to go!


Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment