Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Illamasqua Faux Pas

Ooo. Saved my fave for last. Illamasqua's Faux Pas from the Theater of the Nameless collection is a lovely purple. It's just purple. It's not royal, it's not lavender. It's purple. I love it. Same rubberized finish as the others and just gorgeous.


Don't mind the bubbles there. That was actually not bubbles (Rolled not Shaken chick!) that was a piece of the felt things I use to remove my lacquer with that got stuck to my nail and I didn't see it. That's not actually bubbles. This applied with the same easy coverage as the rest of this collection.

Here's another shot:

And oddly, I only have these two pics. Strange, because I really love this. It's slightly dusty, the rubber finish keeps it soft, it's edgy but really wearable...Truly a great. Love.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment