Friday, August 19, 2011

Manglaze Royal Mattermoaning with Top Coat

I finally stuck some shine on top of Royal Matterimoaning and I have to say, it's different than I anticipated!



I expected it to be more silver sparkle in there but really, it's mostly different shades of blue, I think. This swatch makes it look very silver, though. It's beautiful.

Pretty, isn't it? I really do like this polish a lot.


I think though...I almost prefer this matte. It has a nice sheen to it already without a top coat, it wore well....I'm not sure the difference is worth the trouble, honestly.



Let's do a comparison of the pics, if we can...

No top coat...compared to with:

Well...the top coat brings out the purple in the blue. I think either way. No reason it can't be mood driven.


What do you think?

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment