Sunday, August 21, 2011

DUDES! I got a nubbin!!

Remember that nail that was torn and repaired? That repair lasted until yesterday when it tore completely off. My nails are BALD! So not cool. I have my regular mani this week so they will likely stay bald, which is depressing because I have some great new stuff to share with you. Until I get the original glued back on, yes BMWWU will do that, I won't be painting. They're too long, too! AUGH!

So...I greatly apologize. I've been a rubbish blogger this week and my nails are now rubbish as well!  Check it out:

Couldn't you just die? In a way I'm relieved it's off, I don't have to worry about it tearing down into the quick and no blood or soreness at all. However, the repair will drive me batshit until it's grown out enough to come off. BMWWU will know she'll have a whiner on her hands until that's done.

So....I may post some bottle pics, if you guys would like. I had a massive BB Couture attack and picked up a ton. Bad.

If no one comments, you have to put up with what I put out here!!!


Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment