Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I had a very hectic week with the holidays but am hoping to be back in full blogging mode now. I have a lot of swatches saved up to show you and lots of new things.

For the new year I want to try to cover a bit more about make-up, though my full focus will still be nails, and show you what you get when you order online. I know a lot of people are hesitant about this, but as most of us don't live in the larger areas, I imagine, we sometimes need a little encouragement to venture into online territory. Some sites do it well, some don't, and I'm hoping I can help you weed out the good from the bad. I have myself on a reasonably strict no-buy right now. I have more than I could possibly swatch as it is, but I'm letting myself jump in on limited editions and things like that. Once the new Spring collections start hitting I'll be indulging in the ones I know will sell out fast, aka Deborah Lippmann's and Rescue Beauty's. The Orly collections here have been going fast in my local stores so maybe there is some opportunity to show you some of what you get from the more "discount" online retailers. They offer great prices and often great service for the money.

I hope this is a great new year for us all! Here's to sparkle, shine and shimmer! May it lift our spirits and bring us joy.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment