Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cult Nails - Mind Control

Mind Control is a strange polish. It's a purple jelly, but it's a dirty purple. It has a lot of glitter in it but it looks almost gun metal once you layer it. I love it, don't get me wrong, but figuring out exactly how I would describe it is a bit challenging.

I think I'll just let you see it for yourselves.

One coat. OK...I'm remembering this wrong because this is not a purple jelly. It's a dark charcoal jelly with purple glitter, wouldn't you say? Regardless. This is a streaky sheer mess at one coat. But as we know and I've shown before, one coat is nothing more than a curiousity. If you really want to see it, try another.

Which I would say I didn't do here! This is also one coat, but from another angle.

OK, now here's two coats. Still on the sheer side, but we can see what we're working with. This is dark, but it's very wearable. If you're into the seasonal thing, this is a good winter color.

This shows more of the purple here. See what I mean, though? I wasn't totally off the mark. It comes off almost gun metal with a little purple sparkly thing happening. It's a Beretta with style! It's rather spectacular, really.

Lots going on here. You could layer this over a black, I suppose, but I'm not sure I would. Two coats got you this far. I think I might do three if I were really wearing it instead of just swatching.

Nice clean cuticle lines. I don't clean these up with a stick unless I've completely flooded the cuticle. This is all polish formula and how easy it is to use. This one was very easy.

Last one! And it's a goodie! Check that out. Bling! Loves. I love this kind of color. Dark and foreboding but then you see the sparkle and realize it's not a book you can judge by it's cover. Love love love.

I'd pick this up!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment