Saturday, December 3, 2011

BB Couture - Sinfully Polished, the Women's Collection - Pride

Pride. Not the lion kind but the "I'm the shit" kind. Hm. How do we manifest this as a color? BB Couture did it with purple. Deep, dark purple.

It's almost black. I apologize, my bottle shot was painful and I deleted it. We have to start with this one.

This color is almost black. Maybe as black as the blindfold those who are prideful have when they look at themselves.


Wow does this look black. But it's not. It's deep dark purple.

You can see a hint of it if you squint here!


This really is a gorgeous blackened purple. I'm sorry these swatches do not do it justice.

A small word about the perfect formula: it's perfect. Regard the nice cuticles there, you can really see it. Highly pigmented, I think it's easy to see that as well. Nice polish, lovely dark color, looks great on my nubbins.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment