Friday, October 14, 2011

SpaRitual Wilde Collection - Sacred Ground

This is an odd polish. For one thing, it's a pewter called Sacred Ground. This color is as far away from what I think of when I hear "sacred ground" as it can get. It actually kind of reminds me of that shimmery sparkle concrete? You know, when the sun hits it it looks like diamonds? That stuff? Yeah. This is a little darker than the pictures show, but the swatches show the glorious sparkle so you can't fault them.

See the sparkle? I'm going to ask you your opinion on that in a second...

It's almost the color of a mirror, but it's not that shiny. It's really striking and interesting. I didn't wear this, I just swatched it, but I suspect it wears reasonably well. Sparklies tend to.

Now...the colors I see here are gold, blue, black...anything else? It has an almost *almost!* holo quality to it. It's sort of mesmerizing. The whole collection was gorgeous but I'll let you fall in love with the colors before I go bashing them.

Regardless, this is quite lovely and unique. There may be others out there, but I think this one can hold it's own. I liked it. BMWWU did not. Ah well...can't please everyone.

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment