Sunday, October 2, 2011

Orly Mineral FX Stone Cold

OK...this is one of the colors that the swatches will not upload, I don't care what I do. Short of emailing them all to myself, which I may end up having to do...I don't know what to do!

As a result, I have two swatches for you. They're not bad, but I have better ones, if I could just get them to load.

Stone cold is a beautiful royal blue fleck. It's really pretty and it looks great on me.

Don't mind the overspray there, I wasn't too careful.

See the different facets of blue? Really pretty, and really pretty on. It's actually a little darker than this, but I think that will show up in the next pic. It seems to have so many different kinds of blue. I really like this one a lot.

Mmm, yes. See the more royal quality of this? It's more like that, like the bottle color. I think the color on the nail is picking up and reflecting all the light, from the camera, the lamp...It's lovely. Edgy, but lovely.

This was highly pigmented, as all of these are, and easy to apply. It also dried completely smooth. It WAS hard to get off, it acts like a glitter, but just hold your applicator soaked in acetone over it for a few seconds and wipe away. It shouldn't do too badly by you.

Pretty, non?

Oui!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment