Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orly Mineral FX Rock-It

Rock-It! Is it a play on words? Do they mean Rocket but they're working within the bounds of the obvious theme we're working here? (Rocks, in case you've not been reading every post.) Do they mean rock it as in rock-n-roll? Hm. We don't know. I think once you see the color you can decide for yourselves what you think.

It's a really wonderful wine color. It's loaded with sparkle, as the whole collection is, but this veers more towards a conservative red compared to what we've seen so far.

See the pretty gold fleck happening?

I took a lot of pictures of this one because I liked it so much!

This one really shows the gold. This has a lot of effervescence. It's a lovely not quite red. It's very wearable even with all the sparkle.

This whole collection is delightful. I think I have one left to show you?

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment