Monday, February 13, 2012

butterLONDON Dressing Table Collection - The Black Knight

This will be a very short post because, as it turns out, I only managed to get two pictures! The last post was over pictured, this one will be under. This is really spectacular and I don't know of anything else like it. It's sold out right now on butterLONDON.com, but it is still available out there and I'd snap it up if I could. It's a limited edition, though it is listed on butter's website almost like a regular polish. One can never really be sure what they will do!

OOOO, lord! Look at that thing. It's chunky, yes. You're going to want a top coat on this, but...don't you put one on anyways? It's hardly a sacrifice.

Look at all the colors in there! Blue, pink, purple, silver...whatever else you can find in there. I'd be afraid to wear this for long, I'd probably wreck my car looking at it.

This is two coats, too. This is very opaque, way more than you could ever expect it to be. I wish I had a couple more pictures or at least one really amazing one. I haven't done this justice. Definitely find this somewhere!!!


Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment