Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sheswai - Fuck Yeah! (NSFW!)

OK, it's not really NSFW, except the name of the polish. And you shouldn't be reading blogs at work unless you're like...a professional blogger reader anyways.

I have very few pictures of this polish, it was exceptionally difficult for me to capture. The flash would wipe out the redness leaving me with lovely amethyst colored swatches. Swatching it without flash left me with pink. No. A color called fuckyeah simply isn't either of those things.

I wasn't actually able to get anything remotely close to accurate pictures until the day of my manicure when this came off. I had a flash of sunshine on the floor so I threw down the old leopard print quilt and went for it. Thankfully they turned out.

It's both a blessing and curse to see the polish when it's this old. You're getting to see wear, which I think is good, but you're getting to see it not at it's best and brightest, too. However, this manicure was eight days old. Be impressed. Be very impressed.

So pretty, so saturated, so bright...it looks lit from within and it is eye catching. Look at the pinky nail!!! That's the kind of purple I kept getting! You can see from the other nails, which are pretty color accurate that...it's not that purple! It doesn't even shift in different lights in real life so this is mysterious. I'm sure someone knows why it's doing this.


Look at how pretty that is! This had started out as a limited edition but the demand for it was so high they've added it to the regular collection under another name: hot damn. 

I personally think fuckyeah suits it better...


The last decent picture I got.

This was creamy and went on nicely. The bottles have a rather long wooden handle which is very comfortable to hold and looks pretty on your dresser or wherever else you keep your polishes. It's super saturated and so bright and cheerful and in your face...you know this is screaming FUCK YEAH! in it's little polish head. Plus, it's vegan. Even better.

Hope you like it!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment