Monday, August 6, 2012

Illamasqua - The Fight For Australian Cosmetic Prices





Please watch this. And then go sign the petition, I will put up a linky. Seriously? Why is this necessary? The video does a great job explaining why Illamasqua is making this stand. Hopefully it will mean something to you as well. If it doesn't then it's only two minutes you've spent on it. But I hope it does. Cosmetics are so tied up in our daily lives and routines and self- esteem and public presentation...if you're reading this blog I suspect you understand and agree.

Illamasqua is cruelty free, cutting edge and independent and I'm pleased they are taking up this banner. I have friends in Australia and New Zealand. I am very willing to take the couple minutes to sign a petition for them. I hope you'll do the same.

Part of my campaign to research more drugstore brands, find out what is cruelty free and what isn't, what works and what doesn't of that group is to make cruelty free easier, more accessible and therefore more likely for all of us. Illamasqua is a part of that and is something I wear daily. I'm wearing an Illamasqua nail lacquer right now! (Collide. It's Gorge. Full post to follow.) More than willing to support almost all the causes they come up with so far, and this is no different. Give it a watch.

Here's the linky to the petition just to make it super easy!
Sign Me!

Happy Talons for ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment