Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nail Stuff you need to know about

First up: butterLONDON is having their Friends and Family sale. 30% off your entire order, which is nothing to sneeze at. I took full advantage and now feel caught up on my butters. I'm broke now, but this is the price you pay when you're an addict. It's good through Wednesday 11/07 with free shipping over $75. It doesn't take long to hit that so if you like to give polish as Christmas prezzies, then this is the time, lads. The Christmas polishes appear to be filled with sparkly goodness so I suggest hitting that.

butterLONDON

Deborah Lippmann has some of her newer stuff back in stock, such as Cleopatra in New York. If you're interested in that one, act now. It might sell out fast again and I haven't seen that at Nordstroms, Von Maur or Barney's. She also finally has the Forsaken True Blood nail polish/lipstick set. It was initially only available on HSN and the sets have slowly started showing up on her regular site. She also has some that were exclusives at the big department stores. I have posts coming up on a couple of those.

Deborah Lippmann

Rescue Beauty Lounge just closed their 48 hour pre-sale event on their Bring it Backs. I have all of them from the original releases so I didn't hit that, but those will be coming up if you're interested. Aqua Lily, guys. It's coming back, and the legendary Recycle as well. Keep an eye out, it's not usually too long after that she opens them up for regular purchase so if you're interested, keep an eye on her site.

Rescue Beauty Lounge

Christmas season is a big nail polish release time of the year so it's cool that we're starting to see sales now. I hope you can take advantage of some!

Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment